Helping You Pray for Your Prodigal Child – Encouraging Prayer Podcast #1
- You clearly have a burden to help parents pray for prodigal kids. Why is this so personal to you?
- I noticed that this isn’t a “how-to” book—it doesn’t tell parents how to pray but shows them how instead. Why is that important?
- There’s a lot of Scripture in this book. Tell me more about that.
- Franklin Graham wrote about Prayers for Prodigals that “my mother would have loved this book.” He also said “If every parent would peruse these pages they would find guidance and comfort in trusting the Lord with their dearest possessions.” Tell me a little about why he said that.
- I understand that there’s a website where parents can post prayers for their prodigal kids. Where is it and how does that work?
- You write that Jesus calls parents of prodigals to “join in His search and rescue mission.” What do you mean by that?
- What encouragement would you give a parent who feels discouraged as they’re praying for their son or daughter?
To connect with James simply visit JamesBanks.org